Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cutie Patootie!

This little fellow was the sweetest thing! Deta and I both loved photographing him. As I was editing these photos, I decided that he has the LONGEST eyelashes I've ever seen. I should be so lucky.....

Oh. Thanks goes to my sister Valarie for finding that great chair in the second picture. She was very agreeable about me USING it but wasn't as agreeable when I told her I wanted to BUY it from her and keep it. But being the good little sister that she is, she let me buy it today. So hopefully, I'll be using it a lot more.





Many blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Oh he is the cutest thing! And seeing him in the chair makes it easier to let go of it.

Courtney said...

These are so cute. You know that you are going to have to photograph my children when we are there again. And THAT will be a challenge.