Monday, March 24, 2008

A Senior Picture Taking Trip

Yesterday, Kyle, Valarie, and myself took a little trip to the big town. We needed some senior pics of Kyle. I think we have some pretty good ones. Along the way, I snuck and took a few pictures of Valarie as well. :)



Here she is:






Here she is again, but different.


Yet again, but different still.





Uh oh. It looks like Kyle has to go really, really bad.





Valarie isn't going to look though.



More tomorrow....the computer is acting up and won't load any images. I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

Here's what is in store for you....Round baler and Robin, Robin's boyz, a tree growing through a brick wall, and Captain Valarie searching for land.

Oh...and it may be a couple of days for all of this to be posted. We have to get our taxes done and I haven't begun to get everything together.

Lots of love, Lisa

BTW, it looks like I'm going to bed at 7:41 p.m. That isn't right. Its really 10:41 p.m. Gotta get that time stamp fixed.

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

My skin looks pretty good inthe first one did you photo shop me? :)

This was a good post. Your getting better at this.